Monday, September 20, 2010

Picking up the "pen"...

I pick up the "pen" today to begin a new journey.... 

My thoughts run wild as I contemplate the pros and cons to such a modern day, computer-driven world concept such as blogging. I've always been a "let it all out" type person when it comes the matters of the heart as I thrive on genuine transparency. Yet, I stand back pondering the question of how much is too much to share? Do I dare reveal my inner being under an alias name? What if...., What if...., What if.... And certainly, is it safe? However, as many questions that might come to mind, I cannot help but believe this truly might be therapeutic for a girl like me. 

Girls yearn to express themselves. It's a fact of life. Through countless conversations with dear friends, that statement has proven itself true. I am not an exception. I long to express, hope to be understood, and wish for the reciprocal. With that said, I'm picking up the "pen" and seeing where it will lead....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you started a blog! :) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete